We are obsessed with bikes and passionate about quality. Our coffee, food and beer come from the best suppliers we can find and are prepared with care. The love of cycling informs everything we do. Beautiful bicycles hang in the windows, our exhibitions change regularly and we host all sorts of events.
We’re looking for a breakfast chef to join our team at Old St.
- Cooking up big breakfasts to our high standards
- Providing amazing customer service
- Helping our customers choose from our menu using your knowledge of the ingredients and allergens
- Managing the food display and stock
You must have/be:
- Kitchen experience in food preparation
- Good practical knowledge of health, hygiene and food safety
- Sense of urgency
- Fluent in English and a good communicator
- A big smile and positive outlook
- Being part of a great team
- Opportunities to get involved in our events and to get creative and improve our menu
- Free staff meal, staff parties and discounts (on bike repair and bike parts too)
- Chance to learn more about quality coffee, cupping, training from our Head Barista, or learning more about local craft beer by visiting our suppliers' breweries if that's what your after
Please only apply if you have relevant experience.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we are not able to contact all candidates directly. Should you not receive a response within 7 days of your application being received please consider that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applicants for this position should have UK residency or a valid UK work permit.
If you like to join our team then go on, email your CV and cover letter now to: email@example.comApply »