We are looking for two full-time Pizza Chefs to join our team ASAP at our pop-up bar for the summer.
Located by London Bridge City Pier, our outdoor pop-up bar becomes a regular riverside hangout for Londoners and tourists alike during the summer months. This year, in addition to our usual craft beer, wine and cocktail menu, we will also have a kitchen making fresh pizzas onsite. Hosting a range of events from Tour de France screenings to DJ takeovers, the pop-up promises to be a busy and fun place to work over the summer!
Our Pizza Chef will be joining our team of other pizza chefs and will be employed on a temporary contract, starting ASAP and finishing on 1st September.
**We’re looking for chefs with:**
- experience producing high-quality pizzas in a busy kitchen
- an understanding of food hygiene and allergen awareness
- a passion for food and making customers happy
- fluency in English and good communication skills
- a big smile and positive outlook
- flexible availability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Being part of a dynamic and fun team at an enviable location
- Opportunities to get involved with our events
- Daily meal allowance, staff parties and discounts (on bike repair and bike parts too at our Old Street cafe)
- Weekly pay, paid breaks and flexibility around shift patterns
Salary dependent on experience.
If you think this is for you, get in touch with your CV!